Spring 2021 CARES Plan offerings and links
Kait Bryant, Arbonne Independent Consultant, 607-227-9452
Nutritional Health – Quick, Easy and Healthy Meals with Kait (our very own member Kaitlyn Bryant)
Week 3 Sunday May 30th 4PM Grocery List: 1 onion (diced), 2 cloves garlic (minced), 1 tbsp. basil, 1/2 tsp oregano, 4 bell peppers (blanched), 1/2 tsp. crushed fennel seeds,1 tbsp. olive oil, 24 oz. marinara sauce (look for ones without added sugar), salt and pepper to taste.
5/30 Zoom Info: Kait Bryant is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Quicky, Easy & Healthy Meals 5/30
Time: May 30, 2021 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 754 953 1432
Week 2 Sunday May 23rd 4PM Grocery List: 2 cups quinoa, 1 bell pepper, 1 red onion, 1 cucumber, 1 can 14 oz. black beans, 2 roma tomatoes, kale, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic. Optional: olives, chicken or shrimp
Recording of Cooking with Kait 5/23
Week 1 Grocery List: 3 medium size sweet potatoes, 1 lb. asparagus, 1 lb., chicken beast, 14 oz. chicken broth, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and cumin.
Recording of Cooking with Kait 5/16
Virtual Informational session on 457(b), a New York State deferred compensation plan for employees for retirement savings. An option to go with or in place of 403(b). Learn about this option & ask questions. Monday June 7th 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM (EDT)
Deferred Compensation Informational Meeting
Mon, Jun 7, 2021 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM (EDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3311
Access Code: 227-647-565
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/227647565
Physical Activity – Exclusive Offer to ITA members
2021 ITA 30 Day Journey jump start challenge! Are you ready to get back into a fitness routine? Are you looking for an outlet to relieve some stress? Journey has the answer for you. Get the coaching, accountability and nutritional support you need to get back on track and in control of you health and wellness.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up and start any day between May 10th through May 17th (This means you can choose your start date as long as it is between the 10th and 17th )
- When you start, you will have 30 Days to complete as many workouts as you would like per the Journey class schedule.
- For each workout you complete will earn a raffle ticket for a drawing of prizes to be held on June 19th.
- Attendance will be tracked through the Journey 333 app. You must be sure to check into your workouts prior to class or you may lose out on ticket entries.
- You can also earn raffles tickets for your weight loss success. For every 2.5% of body weight lost you will earn 1 raffle ticket. For example, if you weigh 200 pounds you’d have to lose 5lbs to earn one ticket.
- Weight loss will be tracked through the Journey 333 app. Weigh-ins must happen at Journey however. Weigh-ins from home will not count towards raffle tickets.
- To sign up, receive a in-person or virtual orientations, be sure to Call/Text Logan Peters at (607)738-0812 or email at email@example.com
- Virtual and In-person options are available! If you are not ready to workout indoors yet, Journey has a full virtual option with live coaching. Same great Journey workouts right from the comfort of your home. Or you can choose to take advantage of doing both in-person and virtual classes to fit your schedule.
Journey safety protocols – All in person classes at Journey require members to wear a mask when in the facility. All equipment is sanitized after usage and the facility is cleaned daily.