All contract interpretation and practice questions are reviewed monthly by the Professional Practices, Rights, and Responsibilities (PPR&R) Committee (AKA the “Grievance Committee”).
Any member-initiated question that could result in a contract change must be reviewed by the committee before action will be taken.
- If you believe your contractual rights have been violated, or you want to challenge a contract related decision, please complete our NEW! Contract Review Form.
MOAs and Resolutions:
(post-contract revision agreements) for the current contract
- MOA: Establishing Unified Sports Clubs (10/7/19)
- Resolve: payment for teachers conducting screening and assessments (10/31/2019)
- MOA: Hours and Compensation for Science Olympiad Team (1/11/22)
- MOA: Establishes duties and certification assistance for Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) (1/18/22)
- MOA: Establishes stipends for Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) (4/25/22)
- MOU: Defines Duties of Homebase Teachers and Department Leaders at Boynton and DeWitt (4/25/22)
- MOA: Hours and Compensation for VEX Robotics Club (11/17/22)
- MOA: Hiring of not yet certified teachers into teaching positions at Level A/B Employment (8/8/23)
- MOA: Payment for Overnight Chaperoning of Field Trips (8/8/23)
- Grievance Resolve: Compensation Schedule for 3-strand Microcredential Program (9/7/23)
- This resolve only covers agreements made in the Winter/Spring of 2023 and will be revisited as new strands have since emerged.
- Grievance Resolve: Rescheduling and Retroactive Compensation for Lunch Assignments Outside of the NYS Labor Law “Noonday Lunch Period” (10/2/23)
- MOA: To allow teachers working as part-time APPR Observers to stay in ITA Bargaining Unit (10/24/2023)
- MOA: To provide LACS Teacher Leaders with all rights of Department Leaders (10/31/24)
- MOA: To define preparation compensation rates for teachers presenting Professional Development workshops delivered during contractually paid time (12/2/23)